Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Poll Results

The poll that has been posted on the sidebar of my blog, has officially ended.

If you didn't see it, the question was: Which book are you most excited for to come out?



And the results:


  • 0     Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
  • 3     Forget You by Jennifer Echols
  • 1     Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • 15   Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • 4     The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
I think it's safe to say that we're most excited for Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Which book are you most excited for to come out?

7 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Mockingjay! Whoot! Can't wait!

Crystal Cook said...

Oooh Mockingjay!! So excited!

But I'm also really excited for the new Cassandra Clare, the Clockwork Angel. :)

Amelia said...

Yay for MOCKINGJAY!
I'm still trying to remember who Bree Tanner was, hahaha :D

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Mockingjay for sure!!!!

A.J. said...

For this year, definitely Mockingjay, Return to Paradise, and Black and White by Tiffany Madison!
I just ordered Rules of Attraction. :D

Stina said...

I'm missed this! I would have voted for Rules of Attraction. But then again, I can't wait for Mockinjay either. :D

Sara said...

Ahh I so agree! I'm sooo excited for Mockingjay! :D